Mostly I make humanoid characters in different styles. Send me the concept arts and example of the quality/art-style you need. Also let me know of character budget and specs as well.
Also looking for opportunities in video-game companies as well. Send me an email !
• Teach dance styles, patterns and techniques based on each student's interests and overall goals.
• Regularly adjusted curriculum to reflect students' current capabilities and progress.
• Plan and execute studio's activity and events, within pre-allocated budget.
• Lead students through the Introductory Program to Ballroom Dancing.
• Train new instructors on how to successfully teach the art of dancing.
• Updated studio's social media accounts with status updates for events, news, parties, opportunities, and monthly themes.
• Responsible for studio sound system support and maintenance, including extensive music library.
• Populated studio's website with photos, graphic, articles, and links to regional dance news.
• Maintained studio's online calendar of upcoming Technique sessions and special activities.
• Maintained and made change to the studio's website as needed. (Wordpress)
• Implemented new and improved changes to the studio back-end systems.
• Utilized issue tracking tools (JIRA) and communicated through MS Excel, Skype, and other admin tools.
• Identified and properly logged bugs for the developers and other testers.
• Coordinated within the team for efficiency and full-coverage of testing.
• Performed localization on several of Zynga’s Facebook games.
•• The Ville
•• Empires and Allies
•• Adventure World: An Indiana Jones Game
• Performed QA for application usability and functionality on certain devices.
• Wrote up reports, and instructions on how to reproduce errors and glitches.
•• Samsung Galaxy Nexus
•• Motorola Droid Bionic 4G
•• T-Mobile Mytouch 3G
•• Live Mobile Video
• Created and managed websites using Content Management System
• Transferred existing websites into our systems and made modifications for them to fit in, such as reformatting text, fixing cells/tables, re-establishing links and adjusting image sizes, file size or quality.
• Designed format and layout of online surveys using web survey tool ‘Opinio’.